What we do
RAISING THE BAR…
The first production of Shradda itself stands testimony to its spirited vision – Shraddha’s launched “Dhanush Koti” at Chennai’s legendary Naradha Gana Sabha from 26th to 29th of October 2010.This suspense thriller written and directed by K.Vivekshankar had actual rainfall created on stage for almost one and half hour along with many special effects to add to the production value. The play was very well received by the audiences and critics alike and found wide appreciation from the press corp.
Shraddha’s second production called “Dhoosra- The story of cricket” premiered on 25th to 28th of January 2011 again at Naradha Gana Sabha and received great reviews and support from the audiences.
Shraddha’s third production called “Madras to Chennai” premiered on 26th to 31st of May 2011 at Naradha Gana Sabha and received great reviews for production its value and support from the audiences.
THE ROAD AHEAD…
All these are just the beginning of a whole new journey for Shradda – all set to create new standards with its forthcoming productions and also reach out to tamils and tamil theater enthusiasts in India and around the world.
- Led by Mentor Mr. Nalli Kuppuswamy Chettiar – the First name of Modern Tamil Theater
- Highly Motivated Team of award winning Veterans & young, talented professionals drawn from the world of Tamil Theatre
- Opportunities to new talent to explore diverse themes, production innovation
- Focus on Diverse Themes – with a global outlook
- Production Values on par with international Standards
- State-of-the-art resources
- Strategic Tie-ups with Corporate & Industry Houses to promote Theatre
- Theatre for Learning – interpersonal skills & team building training for schools, corporates